Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What I Ate, Tuesday edition

I'm going to be volunteering at Ten Thousand Villages tomorrow evening, so dinner will most likely be random leftovers from the fridge. That means What I Ate night comes early this week!

No pictures of dinner because it was SO delicious there was no time. :)

Tonight's menu was rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods, with side dishes by me: roasted purple potatoes from our CSA share and green beans (frozen from you guessed it, our CSA share) cooked with a little butter, salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.

And, since dinner didn't take much work, I made dessert: homemade apple crisp with ice cream. Yum.

The perfect meal for a day that was supposed to be warm and sunny, but it turned out to be cold and snowy, just in time for our students to leave school today (funny how that works!).

No comments:

Post a Comment