- attended two weddings in as many weekends.
- road-tripped to PA and back
- accidentally woke up at 6 am, drove to a school...and then checked my voice mail to find that my substitute services were no longer required
- subbed for the one and only noltinator at GHS
- baked a pumpkin pie with fresh pumpkin and soy milk in the filling, which was pronounced delicious by my crust connoisseur of a boyfriend
- heard Chanticleer in Sauder Concert Hall
- became completely addicted to the office
- watched the movie everything is illuminated. finally.
- sent James off to Guatemala for about 10 days
- finished the book high fidelity
- heard peter and the wolf at the maple city chamber orchestra concert
- ate a delectable san marcos chicken burrito
- learned a new pancake making trick
- made pesto
- mopped the kitchen floor
- drank approximately 32 cups of tea (and began the tea total tally system)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
i am not yet dead!
So I just realized that it's been nearly a month since I last posted. It's been one of those months where I concoct witty blog entries in my head while I'm at work, then come home and promptly forget what I wanted to talk about. So you'll just have to settle for a brief list of interesting things that have happened since you last heard from Emmalinda: