Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hark! The town crier speaks:

Hear ye, hear ye!
Miss Emilinda is now gainfully employed!

Yes, it's true, folks. Yours truly has found gainful employment in the big bad world of Denver. I now have two part time jobs, and the details are still getting worked out as far as hours and scheduling go. I'll be working at the Butterfly Pavilion as an outreach presenter, giving talks on insects to people of all ages, preschool to sr. citizens. I'm really excited, since I really want to be an environmental educator. I'll also be working at Parsley, a little fresh sandwich/salad/juice/smoothie cafe' in the Golden Triangle neighborhood. This is also really exciting. They use organic/natural ingredients, the decor is all green inside, and the people seem really friendly.

That's all for now. It's a beautiful day, one of my last days unemployed, and I'd like to read in the hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment