Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ironic

This afternoon I sat in my car eating a cheesy bean and rice burrito from Taco Bell while parked in front of San Marcos. Ironic that I was sitting in front of my favorite source of burrito heaven and was stuck eating a processed TB one, no? (I believe that it is NOT a coincidence that this establishments' initials are the same as the disease tuberculosis.)

Otherwise, life is just fine, thanks. The Spain is reunited and a new member has joined. I brought home tons of free food from the co-op yesterday. Goshen is coming back to life. James is finally back in town. The Spain has a new teapot and tea cozy, courtesy of Kimberly. I received two packages in the mail yesterday--presents from my parents and Kate. I can wear Chacos outside because April is the new January. Here's to you, global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment